The Sixth Form at Quinton House School offers students an exceptional educational experience which will prepare them for success beyond the school gates. The warm, encouraging environment combined with exceptional teaching by passionate subject specialists ensures that this is an enjoyable end to students’ school lives and provides them with life skills for the future.
The Quinton House School Sixth Form relaunched in September 2020 and brand new, state-of-the-art Sixth Form facilities have been unveiled. Students have access to a dedicated Sixth Form hub, resource centre and a barista café which they will take ownership for and manage on a day to day basis.
With 20 subjects to choose from, students can be sure that there will be courses which will enthuse and inspire, as they learn with expert educators. Sixth Form is a time when students develop intellectual and creative interests which will stay with them through university and beyond. Quinton House School will provide every opportunity for our students to discover their interests and follow their dreams.
This year Quinton House School have welcomed Mr Chris George, Director of Sixth Form, to lead students and staff to success. Chris has an extensive 27 years’ experience in education and has said:
“I want it to be a place where students feel valued for who they are, a place where they feel safe, a place where they have the space to grow, a place where they receive excellent teaching and support, but equally as important a place where they can have a lot of fun and be happy.”
We are proud to be preparing students for life beyond education –the world is a rapidly changing and we must ensure our students have the right qualifications and skills to adapt and, in many cases, lead the changes.
We offer Art, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, English Language and Literature, English Literature, Drama and Theatre, Geography, Government and Politics, History, Mathematics, Modern Languages, Music, Photography, Physics, Psychology, Physical Education andSports BTEC.
You can download a copy of our Sixth Form brochure here.
Please note, all entry requirements are in place as guidelines. We welcome and invite all individuals to speak to Mrs Jo Storey, Principal, regarding entry into the Sixth Form. We consider everyone as an individual and we will be delighted to discuss your application with you.
Why Choose Quinton House School Sixth Form?
- Exceptional teaching by passionate subject specialists
- We prepare students for the future both professionally and personally
- We are committed to equipping students with the skills they need to succeed in the wider world
- We are a proud, non-selective school and value the holistic approach to education, ensuring each student achieves their own very best results possible
- We promise a Sixth Form experience full of opportunity with World Challenge, Duke of Edinburgh Awards and enterprise programmes adding to the richness of the offer
- Our Entrepreneurial Advisor supports future career pathways and offers specialist programmes for those applying to Oxbridge
- Extensive industry links for work experience and placements
- Professional support and guidance in preparation for university
- 20 subjects to choose from that will enthuse and inspire students as they learn
- A home away from home; students are comfortable in their surroundings and who they interact with
- Brand new, purpose built Sixth Form facilities
- Each student is treated as an individual with their unique needs accommodated to give them the support, they need in the learning environment
- Where dreams are realised, and you are not just another number on a school roll
Please Contact Us:
If you are interested in a place at Quinton House School or would like to know more about our Sixth Form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be delighted to show you around our Sixth Form, so please do let us know if you would like a tour.