In November 2018 Quinton House School was inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) for Regulatory Compliance: “The school meets the standards in the schedule to the Education (Independent School Standards) Regulations 2014 and associated requirements, and no further action is required as a result of this inspection.”
ISI Regulatory Compliance Inspection Report 2018
20-21 November 2018
The full report can be downloaded below:
Quinton House School was judged to successfully meet the standards in relation to:
- Quality of education provided
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of students
- Welfare, health and safety of students
- Suitability of staff, supply staff and proprietors.
- Premises of and accommodation at schools
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership in and management of school
Our school was inspected by the School Inspection Service (SIS) between 17th and 19th November 2015.
- The quality of education in our Nursery for children aged between 3 and 5 is outstanding.
- By the end of Key Stage 4 results at GCSE are well above the national average. In the last academic year 94% students in Year 11 achieved 5 GCSE A*-C, including in English and mathematics.
- The school maintains a constant focus on developing the whole child through excellent pastoral care, and the exceptional range of extra- and co-curricular activities gives every child the chance to excel at something.
- Students have exceptional opportunities to develop their creative, sporting, musical and artistic talents.
- Provision for students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is outstanding.
- The students are outgoing, courteous and polite.
- An excellent variety of trips, locally and overseas, supports the curriculum and a full programme of sporting fixtures, inter-house music and drama competitions gives everyone a chance to showcase their talents.
- The school’s provision for welfare, health and safety is outstanding’.
Our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS: Nursery and Reception) was also inspected by the School Inspection Service (SIS) between 17th and 19th November 2015.
In the EYFS section of the inspection report, SIS noted:
- The school provides a highly effective nursery setting for children in the early years.
- All children progress extremely well in their learning and development relative to their starting points, and are well prepared for the next stage of their education.
- The needs of the range of children who attend, including those who have special educational needs, are particularly well met.
- The personal and emotional development of the children is very good.
- This is a happy learning environment where children are well cared for and feel safe and secure.
- The teaching, learning and assessment are outstanding.
- The personal development, behaviour and welfare of children is outstanding.
- Children consistently make excellent progress in all areas of learning from their different starting points.
- The majority of children exceed the level of development that is representative of their age thus ensuring that they are extremely well prepared for the next stage of their education.